President's Photography Competition
At every Challenger Conference we invite attendees to submit entries to the Presidents Photographic Prize. For the Liverpool conference we are looking for beautiful and entertaining pictures under the theme of “what the oceans mean to me”.
This title is deliberately designed to be broad ranging and allow you all to bring your creativity to bear to impress your friends and colleagues.
There will be fabulous prizes for the best pictures (judged by the President and President Elect) and we anticipate using them in future publications of the society, with the artist’s permission of course.
So please start planning to bring your best photographs to Liverpool.
Details of how to submit pictures will be posted on the conference website nearer the time.
Tim Jickells and Rachel Mills,
President and President Elect
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.