Ocean Challenge - Article Search Function
The Ocean Challenge Article Search allows a structured search of articles in all published editions of the Challenger Society publication.
- Select Type of Article (or leave as "All")
- Select type of Keyword Search (AND /OR). This will determine how Keywords are applied to the search.
- Add Keywords and/or Author names (optional).
- Click the link to add General Subject Areas or Topics (optional).
- Once search terms and requirements are complete press the "search" control at the bottom of the page and the results will be displayed.
The oceans, the blue economy and implications for climate change event
The oceans, the blue economy and implications for climate change
Date: 29 November 2023, 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Speaker: Rupert Howes, Joanna Post, Dr John Siddorn, Dr Siva Thambisetty, Professor Elizabeth Robinson, Dr Darian McBain
Venue: Sheikh Zayed Theatre, Cheng Kin Ku Building, LSE Campus and online
Many conversations about sustainability and climate-change focus on activities on land – the green part of our planet. This misses a vital part of the puzzle, the role that our oceans play.
Ocean and Coastal Futures - Bursary
As part of our commitment to encouraging and supporting diversity, equity and inclusion, Ocean and Coastal Futures is launching its first Coastal Futures Bursary in partnership with Esmée Fairbairn Foundation. This opportunity is open for young people aged 18 to 30 years old, who are currently underrepresented in the marine and coastal sector and face financial barriers to attending. Individuals do not have to be working or studying in the sector currently but must reside in the UK.
CLASS Modelling Workshop 2024
The CLASS Programme is hosting a Modelling Workshop in early 2024. This is aimed at UK participants only. Event details and criteria to sign up are available here.