Can You Produce Winning Words?
As in many previous Challenger Society Conferences, a prize will be awarded for the best report of the meeting, which will be published in Ocean Challenge. The report should be your personal impression of the meeting – science and social aspects, highlights and lowlights – rather than a blow-by-blow report. The emphasis should be on lively writing and good communication. Entries should be sent to the Editor at AngelaMColling@gmail.com within three weeks of the end of the conference, and be about 1000 words long. The writer of the best report will receive a cheque for £75.
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.