Marine Technologies SIG
This group focuses on bringing together the community of sensing technologies for marine applications. Also, to share exciting developments in the field and to make the public aware of how these technologies will impact future oceanographic research.
Contact name: Alex Beaton
Organisation: National Oceanography Centre, Southampton
Link to reports:
For more information and the book of abstracts
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.