- Barbara Berx, Marine Scotland Science
- Nick Higgs, Plymouth University
- Alessandro Tagliabue, University of Liverpool
- Mark Moore, National Oceanography Centre
- Will Homoky, University of Oxford
- Jenny Brown, National Oceanography Centre
- Kate Hendry, Cardiff University
- Daniel Mayor, University of Aberdeen
- Abigail McQuatters-Gollop, SAHFOS
- Dr Claire Hughes, University of East Anglia, website
- Dr Dave Suggett, University of Essex, website
- Dr Alberto Naveira-Garabato, National Oceanography Centre, website
- Dr Laura Robinson, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, website
- Dr Angela Hatton, Scottish Association of Marine Science, website
- Dr Maeve Lohan, Plymouth University, website
- Dr Claire Mahaffey, Liverpool University, website
- Dr Helen Johnson, University of Oxford, website
- Dr Sally Thorpe, British Antarctic Survey
- Dr Simon Ussher, University of Plymouth, website
- Dr Finlo Cottier, Scottish Association for Marine Science, website
- Dr Stephen Dye, CEFAS
- Dr John Allen, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, website
- Dr Chris Hughes, Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory, website
- Dr David Marshall, University of Reading, website
- Dr Carol Robinson, Plymouth Marine Laboratory, website
- Dr Toby Tyrrell, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, website
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
New edition of Ocean Challenge is available for download
We are very pleased to announce that the new edition of Ocean Challenge V22 No.2 is available for download.
Sea Level SIG Meeting - Registration/Abstract submission open
2nd-4th July 2018 the Permanent Service for Mean Sea Level will be hosting an international conference on sea-level at NOC and the University of Liverpool. We're already receiving abstracts for speakers and posters, so make sure you submit yours soon - abstract deadline is the 30th March.