Coastal Ocean Processes
This group provides a focal point for the UK community to discuss and plan future multidisciplinary research into coastal ocean and shelf sea process.
The 2nd meeting was held 22nd - 23rd November 2016 at the Met Office in Exeter. Please contact Matthew Palmer with any queries (details below).
Contact name: Matthew Palmer
Organisation: National Oceanography Centre
Ocean Business 2019
Sales job opening with Planet Ocean
Planet Ocean have an opening for a Scientific and Technical Sales Engineer.
Summary of Position
- Responsible for sales of marine science technology products
- Support the achievement of annual sales targets in line with company business strategy
- Build long term relationships with all relevant personnel in customers organisations
- Represent Planet Ocean at public forums and trade shows
- Organising and undertaking product demonstrations
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner at all times
Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October 2018 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You are invited on behalf of the World Meteorological Organisation and the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, to the meeting of the Satcom Forum, 9th-11th October in Amsterdam, Netherlands.