- Mark Moore, National Oceanography Centre
- Will Homoky, University of Oxford
- Jenny Brown, National Oceanography Centre
- Kate Hendry, Cardiff University
- Daniel Mayor, University of Aberdeen
- Abigail McQuatters-Gollop, SAHFOS
- Dr Claire Hughes, University of East Anglia, website
- Dr Dave Suggett, University of Essex, website
- Dr Alberto Naveira-Garabato, National Oceanography Centre, website
- Dr Laura Robinson, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, website
- Dr Angela Hatton, Scottish Association of Marine Science, website
- Dr Maeve Lohan, Plymouth University, website
- Dr Claire Mahaffey, Liverpool University, website
- Dr Helen Johnson, University of Oxford, website
- Dr Sally Thorpe, British Antarctic Survey
- Dr Simon Ussher, University of Plymouth, website
- Dr Finlo Cottier, Scottish Association for Marine Science, website
- Dr Stephen Dye, CEFAS
- Dr John Allen, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, website
- Dr Chris Hughes, Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory, website
- Dr David Marshall, University of Reading, website
- Dr Carol Robinson, Plymouth Marine Laboratory, website
- Dr Toby Tyrrell, National Oceanography Centre, Southampton, website
Registration open for Ocean Modelling SIG September 2017
We are pleased to announce that registration for the 2017 Challenger Society Ocean Modelling meeting is now open.The meeting will be held 11-12th September 2017 at the Met Office, Exeter.
The world’s foremost conference on marine electromagnetics incorporating an exhibition and poster session.
AMBIO VIII registration and abstract submission open!
The Scottish Association for Marine Science (SAMS) are pleased to invite you to Oban for the Advances in Marine Biogeochemistry (AMBIO) VIII Conference 6 - 8th Sept 2017. The conference will present state-of-the-art research and technology in UK marine biogeochemistry.